SniperScout1999 Guard Application
What is your IGN?SniperScout199

When can you play on MCP?All Day Weekend And Straight After School.

What is your timezone?Eastern Central Time [England]

What is your rank on the server?Citizen

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Gizmo Server I Had Guard For 2 Months.And Still Am Guard But If I Get Guard On This I Will Screw That Server And Put All My Time In To Yours.

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank.Well I Dont Have Experience With Guarding Yet... But I Have Applied For Guard On A Few Servers But They Never Like Accept Or Even Say Anything But I Think I Should Get One Shot Of Been Guard On The Best Server Ever! Aka mcp-mcs.com Smile

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room?Of Course I Have.(Many Times)      sedimentary torch

Why should we pick you to be out next guard? I Believe I Should Be The Next Guard On mcp Due To The Fact Im Very Active On The Server Pretty Good At Pvping Smile And Also I Have Had 1 Time Of Been Guard So I Do Know What Im Doing At The Job xD. So I Think I Should Get An Opportunity For Guard On The Best The Server On Minecraft Yours xD aka mcp,If I Do Get Accepted I Will Try My Best To Be The Best And The Server To Be A Even More Happier Place I PROMISE! That I Can Be The Best Guard All The Time I Get To Play On My Computer I Will Put All The Effort Into Guarding And Making It Happier. Im On My Computer Everyday. Im Been Very Serious For This App Thanks For Your Time.

-SniperScout1999
?sedimentary torch?

Come On We Need More Active Guards On The Server *Cough Cough* Me
You didn't read the guard rules

signature

#SteveArmy
Em Yes I Did.
?sedimentary torch?
Lol, great application, +1

But you gave me an headache, with all those caps, at the begening of every single words.

signature

[Image: FBItP4u.gif]
Lol Sorry Big Grin
Pretty nice app but you didn't need to caps the word promise.
Also can you explain this to me? http://i.imgur.com/pb0Jkqa.png
I would be pleased to see you become guard. +1

signature

[Image: eJxzLMvPySzJzM9zT8zNzEtX0FXwTc1NVfBNzOMq...B7Gx-J.png]
[move]( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)[/move]
[Image: ZlBOKFu.png?1]
Thanks
KevinMineDiamond That Was Adges Ago Right After The Server Got Restarted I Was A Little Mad I Lost Everything But Now Im Playing I Have Got Most Of It Back. ;D