Robbie0017
Hey Silas remember me, I'm back, and umm I kind of want to be a guard. still....

What is your IGN?
I hope you already know... Robbie0017

When can you play on MCP?
from around 3-5 and most of weekend and randomly pop in some times

What is your timezone?
umm MTZ time zone, I think same as Geonat

What is your rank on the server?
I cannot believe it but I am still free

Do you have any experience with other prison servers?
I have lots of experience with other server, when you banned me awhile ago I tried many other prison server, they where not like this one, I miss this one.

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank.
no, unfortunately I do not but remember when I acted like one on this server. good times

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room?
yes the new ones and old ones but old ones more, there basically the same

Why should we pick you to be out next guard?
because I am a great guy, and you know that whoever is reading this.. and why wouldn't I be one like comeon. and BTW Silas if your reading this I am A LOT more mature and please give me this chance to show you.
bad spelling, not needed caps.

signature

???
Sorry, I've edited it. I didn't know that counted, sorry. Please consider me. I am also sorry about what I've done in the past please forgive me.
Would it help if I recommend people to the server? Cause you know I've done that already and I just recently made my friend come on and I'll get another one too.
I am also a lot more patient if you haven't noticed. Big Grin
Robbie, just to say, there is an edit button. you can edit anytime, you are not obligate to make three posts.

signature

[Image: FBItP4u.gif]
^^^^lol
(Jan 26th, 2014, 12:59 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: ^^^^lol
thanks for your wonderful contribution to the contents of this thread

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
sorry astral, i was just agreeing with sparty

-ps: astral it seems like u kinda hate me :/ plz talk to me about it in game
(Jan 27th, 2014, 05:17 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: sorry astral, i was just agreeing with sparty

-ps: astral it seems like u kinda hate me :/ plz talk to me about it in game

it's not that I hate you, it's just that I don't like it when people post meaningless things to the forums when there's no point.

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.