jabby32
What is your IGN? jabby32
When can you play on MCP? Almost all day on weekends, later in the day on weekdays.
What is your timezone? Eastern Standard Time
What is your rank on the server? Citizen
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes, Sneaky bastards prison server. (Went Down)
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. Yes, I was a guard before the reset on this server.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes, Sedimentary Torch
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? I have turned into a MUCH better pvper recently by playing kit pvp servers, hunger games, and other pvp mini games when I am not on mcp. I want to enforce the rules of the prison again, even though I gave up the job earlier. The only reason I quit guarding before is because I only played mcp, and enjoyed to build. At the time I didn't have an alt, so I couldn't build anything but my plot. Now that I have Dalton to build on, I feel like I will be able to pvp on Jabby32 when the server needs. I will dedicate almost all of my server pvp to jabby. In the past I avoided abuse as much as possible, but found out that everyone has a different interpretation of the rules. Will, Summon, and I have tried to decipher what is true, and what the prisoners told us avoid jail. After reading the rules multiple times as well I feel like I understand what my duties are better. On almost every application I have made, I have received multiple +1's and encouraging comments, which shows that a mass of the active players support me for the staff application. I will do everything in my power to help your server, and remember that I will never be able to be Zeedins assistant. :/
Thank You for reading, and considering my guard application, and I hope you look forward to any other daily apps I make in the future. You're forums will be cleaner if you accept me Wink

signature

[Image: o1jgDsn.gif]

signature

#SteveArmy
+1 and +1

signature

C'mon Bro Pop Off ??∆˙???˙∆˚≤??∫??∆˚??∫√?∂???∑???????
I like this app.
+1

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
This is a good app, just don't post one every day and so, give it some time to be replied to by a warden or Silas.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
i agree with the MIT

signature

C'mon Bro Pop Off ??∆˙???˙∆˚≤??∫??∆˚??∫√?∂???∑???????
Ok Mit. How does once or twice a week sound?

signature

[Image: o1jgDsn.gif]
(Jan 26th, 2014, 07:12 AM)jabby32 link Wrote: Ok Mit. How does once or twice a week sound?

I would say maybe once a week to get staff a chance to look over the app and consider it, and use the right format that might be what is keeping you as no

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.