jabby32
What is your IGN? jabby32 ( because I really want guard :/ )
When can you play on MCP? Almost all times on weekends, when I'm done with my homework on weekdays.
What is your timezone? Eastern Standard Time
What is your rank on the server? Citizen, and hopeful guard soon ;D
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes, I used to be guard on this account, then I bought an alt for it but *sigh*. Oh well I know that Summon wanted me to use my main XD. I'll just find another use for Dalton.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank.  Um answered this above, but...
Yes, so glad you asked, this server, and resigned at C rank because I got bored :/ Won't happen again though Big Grin "I hope"
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes, yet again, Sedimentary Torch
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? I loved being guard earlier, and have written about 8 different guard apps now, so I guess that counts for something. I have gotten a lot better at pvp and have been enjoying myself as warden on other servers, so I have learnt the responsibilities of being a staff member. I'm mature when needed, and more friendly when not. I am friends with other guards, make a great team with people who are making their own apps, and am loved by all ;D. In my app for DaltonShelNutt I got approval from astral and 4 +1's which isn't bad. If you haven't noticed from my previous applications I am wonderful at rambling, and will continue to spam this forum weekly until I am accpeted. I felt responsible for my faction since the restart but it was disband after firewing scammed will and raided us through his alt, so now I need something else to be reponsible for. Jabby is my main, thus I'll be guarding more than playing, but I will play on Dalton a bit more now. I am a fan of building and pvp, that is why I wanted my guard on an alt. I plan on doing almost all of my pvp on the guard account, and building on the player account. Fin.
Useless Information? My middle name is Atticus. I like long walks on the sunlit beach, and staring at clouds.
Interests include: Eating, Sleeping, and Women (not in that order)
Hobbies include: ok this is 99% bull, I just like minecraft Tongue #WutsAREalLyfe!?

signature

[Image: o1jgDsn.gif]
I like his app I think he should get guard. `~Skimboardin
Now that you are not applying on an alt account I give you +1

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
1-1+1-1-1+1+1/1 = +1 ;p

signature

[Image: eJxzLMvPySzJzM9zT8zNzEtX0FXwTc1NVfBNzOMq...B7Gx-J.png]
[move]( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)[/move]
[Image: ZlBOKFu.png?1]
(Jan 24th, 2014, 07:11 PM)BluudBath link Wrote: 1-1+1-1-1+1+1/1 = +1 ;p

Why you stealing my joke <.<

signature

(Jan 24th, 2014, 07:24 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=BluudBath link=topic=143.msg568#msg568 date=1390615880]
1-1+1-1-1+1+1/1 = +1 ;p

[/quote]
[Image: drevillaser.jpg]

"joke"

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
HOW DID YOU GET THAT SELFY FROM MY FACEBOOK!?!?!?!?!?!?

signature

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
Thanks for the support on all of my apps guys Big Grin. Really means a lot.

signature

[Image: o1jgDsn.gif]
(Jan 24th, 2014, 07:24 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=BluudBath link=topic=143.msg568#msg568 date=1390615880]
1-1+1-1-1+1+1/1 = +1 ;p

[/quote]
You're "joke"?

signature

[Image: eJxzLMvPySzJzM9zT8zNzEtX0FXwTc1NVfBNzOMq...B7Gx-J.png]
[move]( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)[/move]
[Image: ZlBOKFu.png?1]