DaltonShelNutt
Jabs, apply with your main! Smile

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
(Jan 23rd, 2014, 06:38 PM)BluudBath link Wrote: +1. Would like to see another active guard on (instead of summon and I Confused). Jabby is a nice guy, and I believe he would be and excellent guard to be along side of. After 3 guards getting the demote hammer (ura, evangough, and geo getting a promo) we need more guards. Put him on the team, Silas!

Wait! Ura and Evan was demoted?!?!?!?!?!?

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Jan 24th, 2014, 02:28 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=BluudBath link=topic=128.msg529#msg529 date=1390527489]
+1. Would like to see another active guard on (instead of summon and I Confused). Jabby is a nice guy, and I believe he would be and excellent guard to be along side of. After 3 guards getting the demote hammer (ura, evangough, and geo getting a promo) we need more guards. Put him on the team, Silas!

[/quote]
yeah, ura resigned and evan for inactive

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
(Jan 24th, 2014, 02:38 PM)summonhalo link Wrote: [quote author=mitsuo_wolfblood link=topic=128.msg552#msg552 date=1390598924]
[quote author=BluudBath link=topic=128.msg529#msg529 date=1390527489]
+1. Would like to see another active guard on (instead of summon and I Confused). Jabby is a nice guy, and I believe he would be and excellent guard to be along side of. After 3 guards getting the demote hammer (ura, evangough, and geo getting a promo) we need more guards. Put him on the team, Silas!

[/quote]
yeah, ura resigned and evan for inactive
[/quote]

Oh I thought he meant Ura was demoted.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.