Computers!
Alright so due to my recent computer fail I am going to get a new one, if you all have suggestions on one post the link for me to look into it, but one thing windows 7 is pretty much a must have for it Wink  Also must be a laptop because I am going to build a computer soon

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
here's a link to a great one by IBM. it may not have windows 7 though

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
I'd say build your own PC now, use your win 7 key on your laptop and save money that way.
Could do it for about $500 which is the price of decent laptops.

signature

???
(Jan 23rd, 2014, 06:19 AM)astralaether link Wrote: here's a link to a great one by IBM. it may not have windows 7 though

Def. getting that Wink

(Jan 23rd, 2014, 09:03 AM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: I'd say build your own PC now, use your win 7 key on your laptop and save money that way.
Could do it for about $500 which is the price of decent laptops.

I would but I have to wait to build my own, a laptop will just be more sufficient for when I go around to other places.

signature

Also could you not just replace the component broke in your current one?

signature

???
(Jan 23rd, 2014, 04:49 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: Also could you not just replace the component broke in your current one?

The person I took it to said I could change the hard drive because that is the thing that died today during his fixing it and we decided to get a better laptop and scrape the parts like ram and screen for my mothers laptop, but that was a choice so I will be gone for a month or so......

signature

alright

signature

???
I would recomend a Lenovo laptop or a pavilion G7?

But for the love of god!
DON'T GET AN ASUS!
(Jan 25th, 2014, 01:32 PM)Ferocious_Ben link Wrote: I would recomend a Lenovo laptop or a pavilion G7?

But for the love of god!
DON'T GET AN ASUS!

Is it worse then AlienWare?

signature

Don't buy Alienware, it's overpriced shit. The PC version of the mac world. Might I ask what your budget is for a laptop?

signature

???