Banned for X-Ray?
IGN: b_bob58
Who banned you? Geonat
When were you banned? (Time/Date) About 9:10pm 1/20/14
Why were you banned? X-Ray
Are you at fault? I just ranked up to E mine, I needed another 5k so me, zs471, and regularknights could buy a plot together so I went mining so I could get the 5k I needed. I was digging a 1x2 whole near the ladder in the mossy cobblestone mine and my pickaxe broke like halfway down so I /spawned out and was banned about 3 seconds after I typed /spawn I was banned -_-
What was your rank on MCP? E
Why should we unban you? I didn't even do anything, check my inventory if I had X-ray, I'm pretty sure I would have some useful materials from E mine. Please check my inventory I didn't use X-ray!!! I will even screenshot my resource/texture packs and send them to you if you want I'll do whatever to prove I didn't use X-ray.
Additional info: I DIDN'T USE X RAY

signature

[Image: user1-light.png]
No what lead me to you using xray wasn't the 1x2 hole you made. it was that while you were digging down once you got to a spot you dug straight out like 2 or 3 blocks and when I looked right, there was a diamond there. and your friend said in chat that when you looked up and saw my invisible particles you tped away to get another pick LOL when that wasn't the case cause you were holding it when you tp'ed

signature

(Mar 23rd, 2022, 02:35 PM)GeoDope link Wrote:[quote author=serrian_ link=topic=6355.msg39052#msg39052 date=1647977252]
no

serrian doesn't deserve +15/-7 karma, he wishes he could deny apps. Serrian is never getting staff again lmao
[/quote]
Dude I read the rules I swear I didn't do it if you get Teamviewer I will show you every file on my computer don't do this dude I didn't use X-ray check my freaking inventory I have no picks and I looked up to see how far down I was it was my first time in E mine I swear I didn't use X ray dude.

signature

http://imgur.com/Efmwu9C
This is geonats only reason for banning b_bob.
His pickaxe broke so he has to /spawn to get another one. There is a glitch that when your pickaxe breaks it actually still has one duribility and is only visible to other players.
b_bob wouldn't cheat.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
Dude how can I prove it to you I will do anything to prove I didn't use x ray I'm not a cheater

signature

(Jan 20th, 2014, 07:33 PM)zs471 link Wrote: http://imgur.com/Efmwu9C
His pickaxe broke so he has to /spawn to get another one. There is a glitch that when your pickaxe breaks it actually still has one duribility and is only visible to other players.
b_bob wouldn't cheat.
did you ugh, read what I said, that's not why and that picture doesn't prove him not at faultĀ  and I was probs gonna ban you zs once you said this server has anti xray and you said you could see fake ores ? and his pick was NOT broken, he saw the bubbles and dipped asap cause he was using dat client doe

signature

(Mar 23rd, 2022, 02:35 PM)GeoDope link Wrote:[quote author=serrian_ link=topic=6355.msg39052#msg39052 date=1647977252]
no

serrian doesn't deserve +15/-7 karma, he wishes he could deny apps. Serrian is never getting staff again lmao
[/quote]
Geonat please just let me prove it I don't use x ray I will provide answers to your questions just unban me and jail me for an hour and I will answer your questions, if you think I'm lying then I don't know what then but I DID not use X ray

signature

(Jan 20th, 2014, 07:33 PM)zs471 link Wrote: http://imgur.com/Efmwu9C
b_bob wouldn't cheat.

This picture doesn't prove a thing, for one it shows nothing but Er. and well the crappy E mine. The chat has three lines two of which are chat and the third Mr. MineDiamond leaving the server. How does this show Geo's reason for banning?

And Geo :-) Sounds like X-Ray #NoFakeOres

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
Seriously, if you cheat then what's the point of playing on a server, if I used X ray and you denied me I wouldn't try so hard to get unbanned.

signature

(Jan 20th, 2014, 07:43 PM)b_bob58 link Wrote: Seriously, if you cheat then what's the point of playing on a server, if I used X ray and you denied me I wouldn't try so hard to get unbanned.

If you play on a server and cheat.......well you play to see how long it takes to get caught Tongue

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.