ArtifactEater's Guard Application
What is your IGN? ArtifactEater
How old are you as of now? 20
What is your current playtime on the server?  67.5 hours REEEEE
When can you play on MCP? From 6:00p-10p Weekdays, Anytime on Weekends.
What is your timezone? CST
What is your rank on the server? Baron
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? I do, but not as a staff member. I am semi-active on OG Prison server. 
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. I do not, but I am a quick learner. 
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes, I have.
Why should we pick you to be our next guard? I have been dedicated to this server since day one, and have developed a great understanding of its rules, and community dynamics. I am passionate about creating a positive and enjoyable environment for all players, new and old. I see becoming a guard as an opportunity to give back to a community that has given me so many hours of friendship and fun. I hope that I will be able to contribute to the success and growth of the server, and make a positive impact! 

Thank you!
(Aug 3rd, 2024, 08:24 AM)ArtifactEater Wrote: What is your IGN? ArtifactEater
How old are you as of now? 20
What is your current playtime on the server?  67.5 hours REEEEE
When can you play on MCP? From 6:00p-10p Weekdays, Anytime on Weekends.
What is your timezone? CST
What is your rank on the server? Baron
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? I do, but not as a staff member. I am semi-active on OG Prison server. 
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. I do not, but I am a quick learner. 
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes, I have.
Why should we pick you to be our next guard? I have been dedicated to this server since day one, and have developed a great understanding of its rules, and community dynamics. I am passionate about creating a positive and enjoyable environment for all players, new and old. I see becoming a guard as an opportunity to give back to a community that has given me so many hours of friendship and fun. I hope that I will be able to contribute to the success and growth of the server, and make a positive impact! 

Thank you!

Accepted

signature

???