New Events
Let's here your ideas, we'll likely be adding 1-2 new events in the near future.

signature

???
King of the Ladder emotTHEDREAM

signature

F
(Dec 29th, 2017, 05:33 PM)MaxofTheMiniGames link Wrote: King of the Ladder emotTHEDREAM
Its already confirmed soonTM

signature

???
Hunger games! Even though it would probably be a pain in the butt due to factions and can't hurt faction members?
Landmine run.  People run across like in the bull rush but there are some invisible and visible mines that take away health.  Invisible mines only do a fraction of the damage that the visible ones do.  The last wave will have only 2-5 clear routes to go without dying or it can be up to you how many.

Impersonator.  You have three classes in this game and each class has an item that exposes the person.  Only the server or wardens can see your class.  Each person only has one or two of the three items that expose the person.  If you get exposed then you are out of the game.  The winner will be the last person standing or the first person that can no longer be eliminated.  There would have to be some sort of building with multiple rooms to move about or have it like the laser tag arena for this game.

I'll think of more later.  I also like the idea of Hunger Games that Panda suggested.
Here's an idea, instead of adding new events to actual events how about we put them in /events host, since the normal events usually last around an hour or more, if this is added we could add Auto-Spleef or Skydive ( the original one ) without actually adding to normal events.  I know Silas said that he didn't like this event I'm about to bring up because he doesn't like the idea of more then one more person winning an event but since that's already happening now with skydive, lava survival, bull rush.  So I was thinking maybe of a dodgeball event, two even teams ( or close to even if odd number ) and snowballs get spawned in your inventory and you have to hit the other team with snowballs and if you get hit you are out.  and to make this harder there could be little pillars to hide behind.  just a thought, sorry if it's a shit thought :/

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
Pass the Wood.

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
(Dec 29th, 2017, 06:07 PM)Cpt_PandaPantz link Wrote: Hunger games! Even though it would probably be a pain in the butt due to factions and can't hurt faction members?

Yessss +1

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
  • Capture The Flag
  • Archery Challenge
  • Team Death Match
  • Pictionary or Draw My Thing
  • Build Battle
  • Murder Mystery
  • Hide and Seek
(Dec 30th, 2017, 03:47 AM)Cpt_PandaPantz link Wrote: