lordkillgore Mod application
IGN: lordkillgore
Age (as of now):16
Timezone:Eastern Time Zone
How Long Have You Played On MCP? Since V1
Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked? No bans,no mutes, was kicked once
If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long? It was for idling longer then ten minutes
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) at the momment since the restart 5h
When can you play on MCP? 4:30PM to 11:30PM on weekdays. Weekends 11:00AM to 12:00AM
Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator? Iv played on this server for along time and yes i did leave for awhile for real life problems but i am back now and i would love to be apart of the staff again.I have not been a mod yet but i am determind to be a great mod for the server. Iv read all the rules for a mod and iv been guard before so im aware of those rules aswell. I want to help new comers on the server to make them love mcp just as much as i do,I will make sure the server is clean of rude behavior,disrespect and Racisim .I will not use my rank the wrong way and i will make sure i treat all players fair.Thank you for reading my application i hope you are able to see my qualifications as a mod."I will not be triggered"

signature

kill for the win
+1 just stay active Smile

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(Nov 5th, 2017, 12:37 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote: +1 just stay active Smile
believe me i will be staying active just had alot of irl stuff going on at the time but know im able to be on again

signature

kill for the win
Yes

signature

" If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit."-
Dr. Emmett Brown

signature

[Image: 1T2FQ13.png?1]
[Image: e91UCs0.png?1]
-1 Low playtime

signature

[Image: 7caac5ef9ccddaa7aae1ed3d23a2a8ac.png]

[Image: 6u1v6ul.png]
(Nov 5th, 2017, 02:16 PM)nator27 link Wrote: -1 Low playtime
? "Iv played on this server for along time and yes i did leave for awhile for real life problems but i am back now and i would love to be apart of the staff"

signature

kill for the win
Well considering you have played less than ten hours and snapped back at me when I asked how many hours you played.

signature

(Nov 5th, 2017, 02:45 PM)nator27 link Wrote: Well considering you have played less than ten hours and snapped back at me when I asked how many hours you played.
no i quoted you here and you new how many hours i played so you did it just for the fun of it. i may not have been on long since the reset but iv been on this server before you even joined so id rather you not get hurt over me not liking you over a scam you did

signature

kill for the win
I didn't scam you. I offered a low price on crates. Scamming is receiving an item and not paying or vice versa

signature