BlockShop
Add All Quartz type blocks to the Blockshop as they're highly used as creation and building blocks and it would be really nice and convient to have them in there.

Block of Quartz
Chiseled Quartz Block
Pillar Quartz Block

Thank you <3

signature

[Image: ackVMXt.png]
There’s a huge quarry right next door, I think the purpose of it is to make players work for the material? Because if we are already at the rank of citizen, a few hundred/thousand bucks are very easily obtainable for us, so spending to buy quartz is no problem. This suggestion will be very helpful and certainly practical, but this is a non-op prison after all, i feel like we should mine it ourselves.

signature

[Image: w0nB0qd.png]
the point of the blockshop is too buy materials for building without having to use them.

signature

(Oct 28th, 2017, 08:34 PM)FairyCrown link Wrote: There’s a huge quarry right next door, I think the purpose of it is to make players work for the material? Because if we are already at the rank of citizen, a few hundred/thousand bucks are very easily obtainable for us, so spending to buy quartz is no problem. This suggestion will be very helpful and certainly practical, but this is a non-op prison after all, i feel like we should mine it ourselves.
+11113331135676

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
I'll add them to my shop! snoopdawg

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
The less items in the block shop, the more fun building will be

signature

where did Warden astral go
boi nah. im a lazy pos and need to just buy them instead of mining

signature

(Nov 5th, 2017, 12:07 AM)Squigga_ link Wrote: boi nah. im a lazy pos and need to just buy them instead of mining

go to dogtag's mega. he sells quartz stuff now Smile