ravinseye's guard app
What is your IGN?

ravinseye

How old are you as of now?

What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime)

When can you play on MCP?

When I'm not studying, in school, or with the family

What is your timezone?

EST

What is your rank on the server?

Baron

Do you have any experience with other prison servers?

Yes

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible).

B-Guard (MCP V5) and A-Guard (MCP V6)

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room?

Yes I remember them well. "12.6 Volts fixes all problems" <--- a little different since the first time I applied

Why should we pick you to be our next guard?

I cannot give you one good reason why you should to be honest, but I will try and be as good as a guard I was in the past as well as be as active I can be.  At the end of the day there is nothing I can say to persuade anyone one way or another accept by the voice of the people of mcp.
All the +1's. Very good pvper, never salty, be a great addition to guard team.
Was a great guard, and the server needs some more guards on right now. +1 and all the best luck!

signature

[Image: w0nB0qd.png]
Good candidate but very poor app that makes it seem like you could care less whether you got the role or not. Denied.

signature

???
(Jul 23rd, 2017, 07:53 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: Good candidate but very poor app that makes it seem like you could care less whether you got the role or not. Denied.

Its not that I don't care (because I do) its just I'm a bad writer.  I will attempt to make a better one in a week or so.