ObliqueL's Guard Application
What is your IGN? ObliqueL
How old are you as of now? As of now, I am 12 years old. (I like to think I am decently mature for my age)
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) My playtime right now is 81 hours, and I plan to get it up.
When can you play on MCP? This summer I can play on MCP 10 hours a day xD Once school starts it will be closer to 6-8 hours a day Sad
What is your timezone? Mountain Standard Time
What is your rank on the server? My rank is Citizen
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes I owned a prison server (It was kina garb though) also it was OP prison.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). I do not have any experience with guarding yet, I hope to have some soon Smile
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes I have gone over them multiple times.
Why should we pick you to be our next guard? I think you should pick me to be your next guard because I have been involved with this server for many, MANY years. I have donated to the server to support it. I have applied for guard a few times now and I have gotten rejected sadly Sad. The main reason I would like to be guard is because I quit the server for a while after my friend got banned, and now i am coming back... Now that i have returned, the first day or 2 was fun. Then it started to get boring, i feel that if i receive the guard title I will have a ton of more fun playing and helping this server Smile Also "12.6 Volts fixes all problems"... Including the one of this probably getting denied... salt salt
I've never seen him act up in chat, he is above average at pvp. + 1

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
He is always nice to other players and generally helps them out where he/she can. +1
(Jul 17th, 2017, 06:23 PM)Dragon1240 link Wrote: I've never seen him act up in chat, he is above average at pvp. + 1
Ty Smile
+1, friendly and good at pvp (from what I see in chat)

signature

[Image: w0nB0qd.png]
+1 really nice person never act's out and nice to other players keep being active i am sure you have a chance! GL

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]
I ate his warden and there wasn't even a drop of  salt.

Never rude or disrespectful, good experiences with him. +1
I now have 102 hours playtime... Only 3 days later