UHC_Koolkid's Guard Application
What is your IGN? My in game name is UHC_Koolkid.
How old are you as of now? I am currently 11 years of age.
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) My current in game playtime is 202hrs.
When can you play on MCP? I can play pretty much all day, but their is random days that I cant due to family events. (10am-12pm)
What is your timezone? Where I live my timezone is Eastern Standard Time.
What is your rank on the server? My current rank on the server is Citizen.
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes, the only servers I play is prison servers, but right now the only server I play at all is CDGS Community Prison.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). No I don't have experience with guarding, But I do have experience with being a moderator on 3 other prison servers.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes, I have read them multiple times. (When I give new players a tour I read the rules with them)
P.S 12.6 Volts fixes all problems
Why should we pick you to be our next guard? I think you should pick me the next guard because, I have a lot of experience with the server and have lots of experience with prison servers in general. I also loving helping people and having a fun/happy community.

Btw for you guys who are gonna say "You just applied" I was told by a staff member since all the drama happened in my comments I can make another application!
I would have to agree with Maelonic's comment on your previous application.
Though I do believe someday you will make a great guard >.<
(Jul 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)koolkid123 link Wrote: What is your IGN? My in game name is UHC_Koolkid.
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) My current in game playtime is 123hrs.
When can you play on MCP? I can play pretty much all day, but their is random days that I cant due to family events. (10am-12pm)
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes, the only servers I play is prison servers, but right now the only server I play at all is CDGS Community Prison.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). No I don't have experience with guarding, But I do have experience with being a moderator on 3 other prison servers.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes, I have read them multiple times. (When I give new players a tour I read the rules with them)
Why should we pick you to be our next guard? I think you should pick me the next guard because, I have a lot of experience with the server and have lots of experience with prison servers in general. I also loving helping people and having a fun/happy community.

Btw for you guys who are gonna say "You just applied" I was told by a staff member since all the drama happened in my comments I can make another application!
Due to Experience with you in game i would think you are not ready for guard, and asking me to say good thinks on your app for you, i just cant lie to the people,Sorry man still think your not ready -1
(Jul 5th, 2017, 07:19 PM)FlamingArcher link Wrote: [quote author=koolkid123 link=topic=5134.msg30205#msg30205 date=1499291766]
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) My current in game playtime is 123hrs.

Due to Experience with you in game i would think you are not ready for guard, and asking me to say good thinks on your app for you, i just cant lie to the people,Sorry man still think your not ready -1
[/quote] I asked you?
(Jul 5th, 2017, 07:22 PM)koolkid123 link Wrote: [quote author=FlamingArcher link=topic=5134.msg30217#msg30217 date=1499307578]
[quote author=koolkid123 link=topic=5134.msg30205#msg30205 date=1499291766]

[/quote] I asked you?
[/quote]Yes.
Your application isn't bad but I don't see you acting mature enough at all. Not that anyone cares about my opinion but if you'd improve on that you will get my +1 Wink  I hope my +1 is worth it! I have cookies and candies to share.

Edit: I don't like how you spam the forums with reports to everyone and even for small things too, please..

signature

[Image: 39PzhKv.png]
+1 Seems like a nice guy, Acts mature and don't have any problem with him becoming a guard

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
Denied due to not behaving like a guard candidate in game. Perhaps apply in the future.

signature

???