The_Right_Master's Guard Application
DELETED
-1 Must be rank e to apply and missing something important, nice guy though apply when you have higher play time and are rank e or above

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
"Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes!" No. You missed the two biggest rules there could possibly be when applying. -1 (Mit is Bad)
what is your IGN? The_Right_Master
How old are you as of now? 13
What is your current playtime on the server? 14.2
When can you play MCP? Friday  after 5, some week days after 5 and most of the time on the weekends.
Whats your timezone? EST
What is your rank on the server? E
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes, mostly a prisoner but my brother was a co-owner on a server and I was on his account before and helped a lot.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Yes, my brother was a co-owner  and one time the prison server was hacked and the hacker had /op, not good. So while every else was afraid I had to keep him distracted and kepp him from destroying the server. (he demoted my brothers account to the lowest possible.) I was able to get on team speak and get an Admin/real real co owner not bought co owner like my brothers and Banned the crap out of the hacker.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes!
Why should we pick you to be our next guard? I am extremly dedicated and have always wanted to be a guard. I always wanted to find a prison server where I can be a realistic guard, I hope I get the chance, thanks for all the help, amzing server!
LOL what is this? You don't continuously repost staff apps until you get a +1, you update the one you currently have or wait a few weeks to make a whole new one PS: You can update existing posts/topics by clicking the "Modify" button at the top right corner of the post. And by the way, your brother buying a Co-Owner account with no real permission, getting rekt by a hacker, and you reporting the hacker to real staff in no way qualifies you as experienced staff. You were not staff during the issue, and even if you were that's  average problem solving. 9/10 people report hackers to an Admin, that takes no talent or problem solving skills.
Not this time

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]