JellyWagon123's Moderator Application

Timezone: Eastern

How Long Have You Played On MCP?
i have been playing MCP for around 3 years.

Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked?
yes, i was banned for Xray, and getting out of the prison. i will assure you this will not happen again.

If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long?
perm banned for Xray and 1 day for escaping the prison (multiple times).

What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime): 183

When can you play on MCP?
any day before or after work.

What is your rank on the server?
Citizen

Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator?
Because having an active moderator is important to keeping the server clean and fun. and having seen that a lot of players quit due to other players on the server, i will do my best to stop that and keep as many players around as i can. As a long time player on MCP i wish to see it thrive and continue to be my favorite Minecraft server.

Additional Information:
(i will not be triggered)
+1 Nice and friendly guy! However he did hack...

signature

That time when you know you did something wrong but you know you did nothing but it makes you depressed and gives HIV and then you go to the hospital and they say you're a dirt bad so you go to the nearest gun store and buy a deagle and put it next to your head and say "3" "2" "1" and u put it down and everything is releaved and then someone walks in with a minigun and mows you down and then you cry and no-one joins you.
#Relateable (pm me if u read that in one breath, no . or ,)  ~ OnlyTheBest
(May 22nd, 2017, 11:03 AM)OnlyTheBest link Wrote: -1 Missing something very important... Check the rules again
Nope, look again

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
+1 nice and active, Promises will not hack or escape again.

signature

[Image: 7caac5ef9ccddaa7aae1ed3d23a2a8ac.png]

[Image: 6u1v6ul.png]
+1 known him since V4, not really a trouble maker just makes mistakes like all of us
+1, has been active for the past few weeks and been around long enough to understand the standard rules, including some unwritten ones that mods may have to deal with on occasion

signature

[Image: w0nB0qd.png]
Certainly experienced on the server but is always up to something  kappabane

Really we're full on moderators so it's not likely this app will ever be relevant unless a mod dies.

signature

???