toiletinator27's guard application
What is your IGN? toiletinator27

How old are you as of now? 13

What is your current server playtime (/playtime)  115 hours

When can you get on MCP? 6-7 days a week for most of the evening ( during summer i can play most of day)

What timezone do you live in? eastern

What is your rank on the server? Citizen

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes. I have played Titan Mc and a lot of other prison servers ( most of which were op and were not fun) I also used to help run a little prison server called Herobrine's Prison which i was Co-Owner on.

Have you read both the guard and prisoner rules even the ones in the info room? Yes. 12.6 Volts Fixes all  problems.

Why should we pick you to be our next guard? You should choose me as MCP's next guard because The summer is coming up where more people will be active (including me) and that would lead to more prison riots. Also zs471 is going to the military and the guard force will be down. it has also been my dream to work on an active non op prison server and protect it with 100% effort.
Thank You for reading and considering my guard application.

signature

[Image: 7caac5ef9ccddaa7aae1ed3d23a2a8ac.png]

[Image: 6u1v6ul.png]
-1 No effort put into this applications, and stole items for bears mall and betrayed his trust.

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
Not much play time for someone who can be on 6 out of 7 days.... I also think it's funny people keep bringing up Zs like it means anything. Everyone thinks that since Zs is going his spot should be theirs. If anyone had respect for Zs they wouldn't even bring his leaving to attention. Feel like there could have been way more detail. I also find it amusing that I've played over 20 non op prison servers since 2012, but the only one any applier knows is TitanMC(Lots of famous YouTubers) coincidence? "You should choose me as MCP's next guard because The summer is coming up where more people will be active (including me) and that would lead to more prison riots." Notice how you don't mention being helpful, caring, spreading joy, helping the new comers, going above and beyond every second possible. Its "I want fancy armor so I can fight in riots" I can't force you to care about being Guard for the right reasons, but when you do I would love to see you re-apply. -1
Thanks for the notes guys i will definitely consider the comments thank you!

signature

[Image: 7caac5ef9ccddaa7aae1ed3d23a2a8ac.png]

[Image: 6u1v6ul.png]
-1 Are you for real? Do you really think you can steal from people,be an asset about it then apply for guard?!? Never gonna happen and I'm sure most would agree that he is toxic.

signature

Don't Hate
(May 8th, 2017, 03:21 PM)TySun link Wrote: Not much play time for someone who can be on 6 out of 7 days.... I also think it's funny people keep bringing up Zs like it means anything. Everyone thinks that since Zs is going his spot should be theirs. If anyone had respect for Zs they wouldn't even bring his leaving to attention. Feel like there could have been way more detail. I also find it amusing that I've played over 20 non op prison servers since 2012, but the only one any applier knows is TitanMC(Lots of famous YouTubers) coincidence? "You should choose me as MCP's next guard because The summer is coming up where more people will be active (including me) and that would lead to more prison riots." Notice how you don't mention being helpful, caring, spreading joy, helping the new comers, going above and beyond every second possible. Its "I want fancy armor so I can fight in riots" I can't force you to care about being Guard for the right reasons, but when you do I would love to see you re-apply. -1
Lol just put -1 I can't be bothered to read all your post's  snoopdawg

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
(May 8th, 2017, 11:59 PM)Mr.Scare link Wrote: [quote author=TySun link=topic=4979.msg29374#msg29374 date=1494282085]
Not much play time for someone who can be on 6 out of 7 days.... I also think it's funny people keep bringing up Zs like it means anything. Everyone thinks that since Zs is going his spot should be theirs. If anyone had respect for Zs they wouldn't even bring his leaving to attention. Feel like there could have been way more detail. I also find it amusing that I've played over 20 non op prison servers since 2012, but the only one any applier knows is TitanMC(Lots of famous YouTubers) coincidence? "You should choose me as MCP's next guard because The summer is coming up where more people will be active (including me) and that would lead to more prison riots." Notice how you don't mention being helpful, caring, spreading joy, helping the new comers, going above and beyond every second possible. Its "I want fancy armor so I can fight in riots" I can't force you to care about being Guard for the right reasons, but when you do I would love to see you re-apply. -1
Lol just put -1 I can't be bothered to read all your post's  snoopdawg
[/quote] Lol k m9
-1 you think the server is dying....  Also killing new people and taking all there stuff make them not want to play on the server... just saying

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]