Asstastick's Guard Application
nukez  illuminati  nukez  nope.jpeg
12.6 Volts fixes all problems except money problems.
hard life, hard truth.

What is your IGN? Asstastick
How old are you as of now? 18
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime)  27 hours and counting
When can you play on MCP?                    Mon-Sun mornings and nights
What is your timezone?                            Mountain Time
What is your rank on the server?  Free
Do you have any experience with other prison servers?                                                                                                                          No, but through playing for 4 years mostly on factions; i get the gist of it.

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible).

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room?
I sure have.
Why should we pick you to be our next guard?
I won't disappoint you or the player of "CDGS"  justDoIt
(Apr 22nd, 2017, 07:24 PM)Asstastick link Wrote: nukez  illuminati  nukez  nope.jpeg
12.6 Volts fixes all problems except money problems.
hard life, hard truth.

What is your IGN? Asstastick
How old are you as of now? 18
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime)  27 hours and counting
When can you play on MCP?                    Mon-Sun mornings and nights
What is your timezone?                            Mountain Time
What is your rank on the server?  Free
Do you have any experience with other prison servers?                                                                                                                          No, but through playing for 4 years mostly on factions; i get the gist of it.

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible).

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room?
I sure have.
Why should we pick you to be our next guard?
I won't disappoint you or the player of "CDGS"  justDoIt
What the fuck, one sentence application, are you taking the forums application area as a joke or what? This is pathetic and disgraceful.

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
The first line alone gave me a general idea of what the app would be like.
nukez illuminati nukez nope.jpeg

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
(Apr 22nd, 2017, 07:24 PM)Asstastick link Wrote: I won't disappoint you or the player of "CDGS" 
You sure about that?

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
"No, but through playing for 4 years mostly on factions; i get the gist of it." Factions = Hardcore Prison? But on a more serious note, what is this? One sentence application? No detail, no experience, no emotion, no plan, no care, no heart. These are all the things you're suppose to put in your application. You're not just getting a fancy set of Armor, Guard is for people who want to help the community, it's for people who are responsible, who have priority for others often before themselves. Masterovie would give up mining and making $ to go help a new player get to his mine in combat, and probably end up dying from a riot. Can't say the same about SnipedYall, but there not all winners. The point is guard is privilege as well as a responsibly. You should come back and apply when you realize this isn't a joke, and the fact that this application is so pitiful makes me feel like MCP is filling up with children who don't understand or care how things work. Take a crash course lesson on Logic, Guard Rules, and How To Apply For Guard, then take a 2nd shot. -1
(May 1st, 2017, 07:27 PM)TySun link Wrote: "No, but through playing for 4 years mostly on factions; i get the gist of it." Factions = Hardcore Prison? But on a more serious note, what is this? One sentence application? No detail, no experience, no emotion, no plan, no care, no heart. These are all the things you're suppose to put in your application. You're not just getting a fancy set of Armor, Guard is for people who want to help the community, it's for people who are responsible, who have priority for others often before themselves. Masterovie would give up mining and making $ to go help a new player get to his mine in combat, and probably end up dying from a riot. Can't say the same about SnipedYall, but there not all winners. The point is guard is privilege as well as a responsibly. You should come back and apply when you realize this isn't a joke, and the fact that this application is so pitiful makes me feel like MCP is filling up with children who don't understand or care how things work. Take a crash course lesson on Logic, Guard Rules, and How To Apply For Guard, then take a 2nd shot. -1
I still find it funny how people put "Heart" into anything related to minecraft, but well said, you should atleast put some fucking effort if you want a staff position, whether it's irl or in a game, put all your effort.

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
It's not just Minecraft. You're suppose to put heart into everything you do. But the point is that he didn't even try, and the last thing Silas wants on a staff team is someone who doesn't give a fuck. That was more of the point.
(May 1st, 2017, 07:27 PM)TySun link Wrote: Can't say the same about SnipedYall, but there not all winners.
>ovie logs out when he sees a sword

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
Lol
[Image: 1493745043574.gif]

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]