Glitch's Guard Application
What is your IGN? Glitch733

How old are you as of now? 14

What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) 197.5

When can you play on MCP? 2P.M - 11 P.M Weekdays, All day on Weekends

What is your timezone? EST

What is your rank on the server? Citizen

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? I have Played prison servers my whole Minecraft career. It's all I find a passion for.

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). I have been Guard on MCP (jail.cdgs.net)
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? I have indeed Read The Rules, and will follow them  "I'm going to steal The Declaration of Independence"

Why should we pick you to be our next guard? You should choose me as the next Guard because I know how to pvp, I know how to guard and treat players with respect while doing it. I know I have been demoted very recently, but I know why I got demoted and I'm positive I can correct my mistake! I really love Guarding and I would treat the responsibility with care. I love all the staff and would love to be with the team! Seeing as a  Guard isn't always on, I would love to change that. I will make sure I am on the server when other Guards aren't, i feel having a Guard on at all times is important (I'll be on the right account  this time!). I will help new players, and protect them when attackers come. I will also make sure I'm there for fights to help other Guards or to help players. I will not back down from a fight or avoid one! I will be active and guard when I am on the server not just mess around. I can now spell Guard! I hope I will be one of the next selected Guards!

~Glitch733

signature

Live Life to the fullest! One day at a time Smile
You haven't been active like at all lately. I've seen you on once for about 10-15 minutes and then you left again.

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
As well as the fact that you simply copy pasted your application again rather than writing a new one. If your old one didn't work why post it again?

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
-1 What you want is the power to kill people, then soon you will use you alt account to kill people... Just like you did

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
You're missing something from your application
(Apr 17th, 2017, 11:12 PM)SnipedYall link Wrote: As well as the fact that you simply copy pasted your application again rather than writing a new one. If your old one didn't work why post it again?
If you put no effort in your apps, don't expect much @Glitch

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
I'm I the only one suspicious that glitch dies and looses all his best stuff and suddenly wants to be guard again?
Didn't read the rules, denied.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
(Apr 18th, 2017, 10:21 AM)ravinseye link Wrote: I'm I the only one suspicious that glitch dies and looses all his best stuff and suddenly wants to be guard again?
Yep he will get op stuff again and use It for his alt account or get denied and play with his stuff

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]