Real OriginalRay's Guard Application (in the right format this time)
What is your IGN? OriginalRay
How old are you as of now? 12
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) 8 hours in playtime
When can you play on MCP? On the weekends because my parents are almost divorced and my dad has my computer. I can only visit him on the weekends. I also have school.
What is your timezone? EST Eastern Standard Time
What is your rank on the server? Free
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? No, I do not. All I do is mine, then quit after I reach the maximum rank because no one likes me
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). No I do not, but I have been watching senior guards on the server, and I've been earning experience from them.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes, I wanted to make sure i was ready for the job.
Why should we pick you to be our next guard? Overall, I want to be guard because I want to stop all of the riots and bad murderers in the prison. I will also be nice and respect the prison, players, and all of the rules.
Additional Information: I heard people say that you do not need a lot of playtime and it doesn't matter about your age as long as you're mature. This is why I applied so early. Hope you liked my application Big Grin

signature

[Image: dMk7eSv.png?1]
I'm very sorry I totally forgot about the title thing Sad

signature

You should spend some time in the rules, as you have clearly not read them. Playtime does matter it is very important, it shows how much experience you have on the server.

signature

Live Life to the fullest! One day at a time Smile
As responded on your other app: "Low playtime not likely to be accepted.

signature

???
(Feb 26th, 2017, 03:16 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: As responded on your other app: "Low playtime not likely to be accepted.
thanks for the tip. i'll try to be more active.

signature