New
Release the new map some time soon if possible, it's been postponed for months at this point and I'm sure I'm not the only one who hates hearing that it will be coming out in a few days and then be disappointed when it doesn't happen.

signature

[Image: user1-light.png]
There doing what they can it takes them time their making it good so when it comes out people don't get mad and quit because the reset of the new map is bad because they didn't have time to finish it just be patience.

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League
(Oct 30th, 2016, 11:10 AM)Hypogre link Wrote: There doing what they can it takes them time their making it good so when it comes out people don't get mad and quit because the reset of the new map is bad because they didn't have time to finish it just be patience.

I'm not sure if you actually read my post or not but what I am getting at is they shouldn't be telling us it will be released soon if it isn't going to be.

signature

[Image: user1-light.png]
(Oct 30th, 2016, 11:10 AM)Hypogre link Wrote: There doing what they can it takes them time their making it good so when it comes out people don't get mad and quit because the reset of the new map is bad because they didn't have time to finish it just be patience.
[Image: 2d4abe9288bf4497829c45f52e856ba5.png]

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
I've been working, Zeedin is in school. Not going to give anymore dates but it's 90% done just waiting on Zeedin to have time to finish the map.

signature

???