Why do people do this?
Can someone explain to me why it is that people go and buy super huge plots/CY plots or any plot in general for that mater and don't do anything with them but maybe put a single chest or change the floor? I hate it when people do this because there are certain plots that I would love to have but I can't because they are bought but never used.

signature

Me: So Link showed me an old forum post where you say you wouldn't mind selling the server and he want's to buy it from you XD

Silas: I would never sell the server to a little shit fuck like him

Don't worry, "bout a thing, cause every little thing is gonna be alright - Bob Marley
Then they disconnect and on re-connect 1 hour before that plot would've gone up for sale.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
Agent are you talking about Runguys old plot? <3 <3 <3 <3  snoopdawg

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(Feb 1st, 2016, 08:50 AM)cougarboy link Wrote: Agent are you talking about Runguys old plot? <3 <3 <3 <3  snoopdawg

#FutureHomeOfLSI

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Feb 1st, 2016, 08:50 AM)cougarboy link Wrote: Agent are you talking about Runguys old plot? <3 <3 <3 <3  snoopdawg

No not necessarily. Just in general.

signature

Me: So Link showed me an old forum post where you say you wouldn't mind selling the server and he want's to buy it from you XD

Silas: I would never sell the server to a little shit fuck like him

Don't worry, "bout a thing, cause every little thing is gonna be alright - Bob Marley