Lufthanasa1999's Guard Application
What is your IGN? lufthansa1999

How old are you as of now? 16

What is your current playtime on the server? 21.4 hours

When can you play on MCP? Just about every day when I get home at 3:00 and any time on the weekends.

What is your timezone? Central

What is your rank on the server? Citizen

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes, It closed and the people there moved on over here so I did as well.

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. I was Guard on the old convicted for more than a year.

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes, I have

Why should we pick you to be out next guard? I should be the next guard because I have experience in guarding. I was a guard on the old convicted for more than a year. I know the challenges it takes to being a guard, that being making sure people are following the rules, keeping the prison safe, and helping out lost players who need a bit of assistance. Furthermore I know the commands there are to guarding so you can be assure I know what I am doing. Finally I know the commands there are to this server, which I can now be a help to other players when starting.

I have special eyes #MyBrand              snoopdawg

signature

[Image: eJzzKU0rqVTQVXBOLM7My1fwyC8u4fIBiakXw8QK...hwHZU~.png]
I don't really know that we have any spots open but if so I will recommend him as guard. He was a smart, kind player from my previous experiences. Worth a shot if spots open up. +1
Doesn't annoy me and is not afraid to ask questions to anyone which is a good skill to have +1

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
I know lufthansa1999 from a previous server Convicted, he was an excellent guard there and was very dedicated to his job. In my opinion and from past experience, I can recommend him without a doubt and his dedication to perform well will likely be visible on MCP.

- Classy

signature

[Mod] at Minecraft Community Prison
-x-
Stay Classy
Will be considered due to the vouches your getting, however space is limited. Feel free to repost and try to be more active.

signature

???