GoldenCupcake's Guard Application
What is your IGN? GoldenCupcakes
How old are you as of now? 18
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) 11.7 hours
When can you play on MCP? Whenever I have free time that isn't taken up by schoolwork, or work.
What is your timezone? Eastern Standard Time
What is your rank on the server? E-Block, I have special eyes #MyBrand
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes, I was a Sr-Warden on GreenHaven, after ranking up through all of the guard ranks.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). As stated above, yes, GreenHaven.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes I have
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? Because; I have experience with both being a guard and staff, I have time available for playing on the server so I won't be inactive, I love classic prison servers and this is one of the only good remaining servers, and also I want to change my play style.
Good app, will be considered when we have room.

signature

???
I see you on often and I think you're a great fit for the role you are respectful, you are good at pvp and you read the rules. Also it would be nice to see a new player on the team! +1

signature

Look at me I'm 6 years old
Very active, kind player. Probably knows the rules well considering their application. Could be an interesting addition to the guard team. +1
Thanks guys!
Update: Still limited room but you'll be considered nonetheless, feel free to post an updated app.

signature

???