Gkidedabeast's Updated Guard Application
What is your IGN?
gkidedabeast.
How old are you as of now?
When can you play on MCP?
I am able to play when I am not at school or work.
What is your timezone?
USA Eastern.
What is your rank on the server?
Citizen.
Do you have any experience with other prison servers?
Yes, I have played on behind bards, convicted, killion, and LA Prison.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible).
I was a guard on killion the IP is mc.killion.co.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room?
Yes, I have. I have special eyes #MyBrand"
Why should we pick you to be out next guard?
  I would first like to comment on my demotion.  I want to apologize to the staff team, and players for my inactivity.  I have been busy doing other things over the holidays and have not been on a lot.  I will not go inactive again, and will try my best to be on a minimum of three hours each day including week days.  I enjoy this community, and the player base and I have never abused any of my guard permissions as a guard, and feel I can improve my activity greatly.  As a matter of fact, I have already been on many hours since my demotion.

I believe you should pick me to be the be guard again because I have had experience guarding on a previous server and on here.  I joined this server and I am already enjoying it and would love to play the position of guard.  I am mature, polite and kind to all players and will not abuse my powers.  I treat everybody the same, and help out in any way that I can.  I have never abused any of my powers as well.

I also have read all the rules, and understand them.  I am very dedicated to this server, I have donated a lot, and am trying to win voter of the months.  I love guarding, I love prison servers, and I love Minecraft Community Prison.  I am pretty good at PvP, and will use these skills to fight back at players.  I will always listen to those who are above me, since they have more experience, and will always listen to the players point of view.

I also like to be able to help out new players when they are being attacked, to help make them want to stay.  I will be very active, and stay on for multiple hours each time I log on.  I won't come on for a few minutes than log off right away like I did last time I was guard.  I have respect for everyone on the server, including the players, guards, and staff.

Finally, I would like to state that I do not show favoritism towards anyone.  I always make to to be reasonable and fair.  I will not show any favoritism while being a guard on Minecraft Community Prison.  I will be able to be online to guard from 4:30 until 10:00 PM Easter on school days unless I am working, and 12:00 until 10:00 PM on Saturday's, and all day on Sunday moving forward!

Thank You for your time, and I apologize once again about what has happened with my activity, and I hope I will once again be considered as a guard on Minecraft Community Prison.  I hope to hear from you soon!

-Gkidedabeast
Not only your app is well built, I think you'd be a great guard again. You might have to wait for spots to be opened, +1.

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]
(Jan 6th, 2016, 06:37 PM)Girlsrock5133 link Wrote: Not only your app is well built, I think you'd be a great guard again. You might have to wait for spots to be opened, +1.

He was just demoted -1.

signature

Look at me I'm 6 years old
(Jan 6th, 2016, 06:46 PM)KillJoy6753 link Wrote: [quote author=Girlsrock5133 link=topic=3079.msg16978#msg16978 date=1452130677]
Not only your app is well built, I think you'd be a great guard again. You might have to wait for spots to be opened, +1.

He was just demoted -1.
[/quote]
Just because he just gets demoted doesn't mean he can't get another chance.

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]
(Jan 6th, 2016, 06:46 PM)KillJoy6753 link Wrote: [quote author=Girlsrock5133 link=topic=3079.msg16978#msg16978 date=1452130677]

He was just demoted -1.
[/quote]
That didn't stop you from apply 19 times.

signature

???
(Jan 6th, 2016, 07:06 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: [quote author=KillJoy6753 link=topic=3079.msg16979#msg16979 date=1452131182]
[quote author=Girlsrock5133 link=topic=3079.msg16978#msg16978 date=1452130677]

He was just demoted -1.
[/quote]
That didn't stop you from apply 19 times.
[/quote]

That's true xD

signature

Look at me I'm 6 years old
-1 you still log on then back off be a normal player and come on everyday for a long period of time and then you will be active your a good guard but be active but -1 for now
didn't read the rules snoopdawg
Good app, now stop bothering me and maybe I'd consider you Kappa

signature

???