Metario's Guard Application (BACK IN BLACK)
(REPOSTED DUE TO WRONG TITLE)
What is your IGN? Metario
How old are you as of now? 13
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) 19.3 hours
When can you play on MCP? Usually 6:30 or above
What is your timezone? Mountain Central Time
What is your rank on the server? Citizen
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? IronCross Prison, Glowstone Prison (?)
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). None so far.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes, I have special eyes #MyBrand
Why should we pick you to be our next guard? (line below)
I feel like I should be the next guard, as I can help around, discover exploits and help patch them, while still being able to play alongside other members of the community, while still acting calm and mature. Overall, I have helped patch several exploits, including several which are detrimental to the entire server, and I am looking to get certified as a pentester to help the server in as numerous ways as I can, such as fighting hackers, using professional-grade judgement to rule over several cases, and a bit of PvPing on the side. While not being on the server 24/7 or for as long as some other people have been on, I still have as much, if not, equal to the knowledge most people have, with all sorts of different topics, and ideas.
Thank you for your consideration.
Not very active, going to have to say denied even though you seem alright.

signature

???