Pupyluk's Guard Application V2

How old are you as of now? 14 years old

When can you play on MCP? Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday (I can sometimes play an weekdays/weekends for a long period of time.)

What is your timezone?Australian Eastern Time Zone UTC+10:00

What is your rank on the server? Free              I have special eyes #mybrand

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). Although I have no experience towards guarding a minecraft prison servers, I have observed some guards such as agent_dash and what they do on the server. I have read all the guard rules so If I was ever picked as a guard I can successfully guard the prison.

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes, I have.

Why should we pick you to be out next guard? I think you should pick me as one of the many guards because I am very loyal, responsible, helpful and caring. I have held many leaderships in real life such as being a leader. If you pick me as one of your many guards I will definitely do the best of my ability. Although I have no experience towards guarding in a prison, I am willing to learn and improve.

Thanks for reading and hope you consider me as a guard.
+1 Very nice to everyone Smile
Will be considered.

signature

???
I think Pupy would be a great guard, she is nice and she read the rules. She also treats everyone with dignity and respect. +1

signature

Look at me I'm 6 years old
Thanks Link and Britt for supporting my app Big Grin

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]