Ravensbrad058's Guard Application
What is your IGN? Ravensbrad058
How old are you as of now? 14
When can you play on MCP? I can play on week days from 5pm to 10pm on weekends 11am to 3pm and 6pm to 9pm
What is your timezone? Eastern Standard Time
What is your rank on the server? I am Free rank
Do you have any experience with other prison servers?  Yes Killion, Convicted And Cryptics
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). On killion I was C-Guard and the Ip is killion.evolutiongaming.org and on Cryptics I was Sr-Guard on Cryptics (they shut down though same with killion) Prison.cryptic.com
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes I have and I understand my duty and responsibilities in order to get the job done and to make this fun for people. I have special eyes #MyBrand
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? I believe I'm best suited for the position of guard because I am very well experienced. As a guard I will make sure that everyone is having a good time and always help when help is needed. I am also good at pvp and I am very dedicated to this server. Before this server merged I played on convicted for 3 years and I am very minded of what it means to be a guard. I also have a lot of experience so I will not ever screw up. Also when I am on Mcp I see ova and poor C-Blockers being killed so I will change that and make sure that I will make this fun so no one quits because they died I will make sure they don't die because I am always on to protect them. I also am able to play a lot. Lastly, as a guard I will never abuse and I will make sure the job gets done and I will be on a lot to make sure everyone is good 24/7.
Thanks for reading my app I hope you take me into consideration!
Good guy is actually one of the active people that play on here. There are wayyyyyy to many inactive guards on this server.
Will be considered.

signature

???
(Jan 1st, 2016, 09:05 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: Will be considered.
thanks for the consideration