minecraftgamer71's guard application
What is your IGN:minecraftgamer71

How old are you as of now?14 years old

When can you play on MCP?on weekends all day, on school days, 4:00pm

What is your timezone? Eastern

What is your rank on the server? E

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes i've been on multiple prison servers.

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). Yes i have been guard on one server named horizoncraft whitch went down due to funding, I also forgot the ip

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes i have

Why should we pick you to be out next guard?You should pick me because i am dedicated to helping people out and helping people not loose there stuff, i am a kind and mature tenager who loves minecraft, My grammer is pretty good, I never full around because when im on duty i do my job and not horse around. I also look out for the bad prisoners who think they can have to freedom to kill. It would also be my dream to become guard, ever since i found out that prison exist i would love to have guard. i believe that this server will be in the top 3 servers eventually, lastly i will make a new series if i get guard it will be called "life as a guard".

-1 didnt read the rules.

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
-1 read the rules...
Quote:Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes i have

I see you break rules all the time, and no offense but from the way you spell "tenager" I would have second thoughts considering you are one

Quote:My grammer is pretty good

#1 your app is full of grammar mistakes, and #2 you spelled grammar incorrectly

So I am going to have to give this a -1