HackerPlaysMC Guard Application
What is your IGN? HackerPlaysMC
How old are you as of now? 14
When can you play on MCP?I can play almost all the time during the Summer until school starts. Then, I can start playing at about 2:45 eastern standard time.
What is your timezone? EST
What is your rank on the server? Free
Do you have any experience with other prison servers?  Yes Ive played on many prison servers just testing them out for a few days ,but when I came across this one I was very excited to play full time on it.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). No but I have been admins and mod on several servers.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? You should pick me as your next guard because I am very trustworthy and do not abuse my rank on any server. I can commit myself full time to this server and will try as hard as I can to uphold the rules firmly while still being kind. I am known for being a very hardworking person. I get straight A's in school.  I believe that I have a good gauge of right and wrong and will uphold the rules on this server accordingly. I have committed myself to many things in the past, and I stay committed to these things. I would try my best to be the best guard I could possibly be. Thank you for your time, I hope you have a great day!

"Dank fuel can't melt steel memes"
The app is alittle short but it is really good and i have seen his pvp skills they are good but could use more practice and he is a active player +1

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]
-1 for your IGN since it contains the word " Hacker " but a +1 for being really active.  and another +1 for pvp skill. a -1 for verbal abuse to me once, +1 for listening to everyone not only your friendsBig Grin  I hope you become guard  GG Very nice application

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]