Girlsrock513 Guard Application.
What is your IGN?Girlsrock513
How old are you as of now?14
When can you play on MCP?Anytime
What is your timezone?Pacific
What is your rank on the server?Free
Do you have any experience with other prison servers?Yes
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible).I was rank J (a-z) on a server then was demoted when owners switched.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room?Yes i have.
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? I have been playing for 2-3 years. I love this server and i will dedicate myself to help it in anyway. I help C-blockers if needed. I even help others who have played Mcp for a long time. I have watched guards and admired what to do and not to do. I read the guard rules also. My plan is to get life time donator to increase my dedication to this server. I know i will receive alot of negative comments, but I apologize for anything i have done in the past, I hope me and anyone who i have done wrong will forgive me, I do not hold grudges I hope i get off the blacklist if not I will still enjoy every minute on MCP as a prisoner. 
  dank fuel can't melt steel memes
-Girlsrock513
~

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]
I'm gonna give this a +1 because you are a long time player, i have seen you help not only C-Blockers but anyone who asks you.  you are one of the players
that bring a spark to MCP and we need those people. GG.  Although i have never seen your pvp skills im pretty sure you can handle it.

MCP IS LOVE..MCP IS LIFE

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
What part of blacklisted from staff don't you understand? Denied.

signature

???
(Jul 16th, 2015, 11:00 AM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:What part of blacklisted from staff don't you understand? Denied.

Sorry i didnt know she was blacklisted

signature

So Girlsrock is blacklisted yet Link can still apply. Lmao k.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Jul 16th, 2015, 04:38 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote:So Girlsrock is blacklisted yet Link can still apply. Lmao k.
lol

MCP IS LOVE...MCP IS LIFE

signature

Ok I am fine with being blacklisted. As long as i can still play MCP im fine with blacklist.

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]
(Jul 16th, 2015, 11:00 AM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:What part of blacklisted from staff don't you understand? Denied.
GG rekt noob you are so  salt