bloodbath23's guard application
What is your IGN? bloodbath23
How old are you as of now? 15
When can you play on MCP? Most times if I'm not busy, because of summer.
What is your timezone? Mountain Time Zone (UTC-07:00)
What is your rank on the server? B
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). MCP Sr-Guard
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Indeed I have (dank fuel can't melt steel memes)
Why should we pick you to be out next guard?
I have been around on MCP since v3 and have seen this community go through many changes, resets, and other events.  My presence in this community is one who respects players and befriends many players on the server.  Thus, I know how this community operates and functions; the types of responses people have to things.  Because of this, I as a guard have chose to make many decisions that I find reasonable and that abides to the rules.  As well, as stated above, I have been guard for a very long time in the past which demonstrates that I am able to handle this task of guard and that I am very much so informed on the rules that I know like the back of my hand.  If I was given the honor of guarding again, it would mean a lot to me, for, I have taken a "break" from MCP.  I acknowledge that I have been inactive for quite some time and now I'm back asking for guard again.  Well, I have found the interest again to come back to this great community and serve as guard again, for I have noticed  that the current guard squad is quite lacking and could use some more active players. If I were to receive guard again, I would remain active and would not make the mistake again of playing too much on my alt.  Many may point out that I should not receive guard because I would just play on my alt again.  But, due to the reset, my alt does not posses the items/things that would draw me to playing on my alt more than guard. Thus, this reset has served as a clean slate that I would like to take advantage of.  So, to restate, if I was to be promoted to guard I would remain more active on the server, and I am a reliable player that has served the honor of guard, which is where I draw the ability of expertise.  Also, I am an overall kind and calm person when it comes to dealing with players. Thus, I ask for a second chance.

signature

[Image: eJxzLMvPySzJzM9zT8zNzEtX0FXwTc1NVfBNzOMq...B7Gx-J.png]
[move]( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)[/move]
[Image: ZlBOKFu.png?1]
+1 has been playing a lot lately, but my only criticism is play on bluud and not avo.

signature

accepted

signature

???