Girlsrock513 Mod application.
Timezone: My Timezone PST
How long have you played MCP: About 2-3 Years
Have you been Banned Muted Or Kicked: I have been banned for advert but it will never happen ever again I was stupid and muted but mainly caps only. and I have been kicked just because silas and zeedin play around and kick me.
Why should we pick YOU to be our next moderator:I love mcp I try my best to make it popular by inviting my friends and plus I wanted to be guard but I then thought that im not really quite fit out for guard I'm not a good pvp person so I thought hey why not help the server but siging up for mob I love mods and starwbs is my favorite mod <3, anyway I love to help this server I vote every time I get the chance and I read all mod rules I have watched  strawbs and lizzy work as mods and its amazing they are really good and I really learn from them. I hope I become mod <3  snoopdawg SoonTM  snoopdawg

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]
really terrific app. should be accepted

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
(Jun 10th, 2015, 08:08 PM)astralaether link Wrote:really terrific app. should be accepted
Agreed, we'll make her mod Soon? :^)

signature

???
Not a very good application but from their actions and knowledge of the rules I don't think she would be bad. +1
I like what nate said not a great app but a great person +1

signature

Very kind player and would do a good job as a new mod +1
Thank you guys <3

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]