xXJasonbozoXx's Guard Application
What is your IGN? xXJasonbozoXx
How old are you as of now? 14
When can you play on MCP? Well, between 4 p.m - 6 p.m on weekdays, and on weekends, 11 a.m - 5 p.m
What is your timezone? (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
What is your rank on the server? Rank A, but I used to be in Citizen...
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? I have played alot of prison servers and been a staff only 5 times.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). I was C-Guard on my favorite server, but then it shut down for no reason, seriously...
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes, I have.
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? Because I want this server to be a success one, not a rotten one, but I will not give up hope on this one yet, that's why I choose to be guard for this server because all of the players, I will protect the ones that are new, and help the new ones that are defendless, so I want to help this server from this timeline, so it could be a better server that the rest. We all know we can settle this problem if we work together as a team, but people in this age, are so stubborn...and If I see any hackers, I will report the person, and let Silas know. I respect the people that are new, so nice, but the other ones that have better items than the new person, are so stubborn. After that, the new players leaves, and that's what I'm trying to avoid. I hope I get accepted, and I hope I can make a chance of this server within. Donuts don't have farms, xD.

Try to be more active. Guard takes a lot of experience you have to remember that, but you are a good player and I know that you know the rules. +1
Thanks DaNate, I really thank you for that, and recently, I just made my app a little longer. 

Haters gonna hate  snoopdawg
+1 just dont act like a smart alec XD

signature

[Image: EVzIaqP.gif]
no just no 1-

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
Not so smart are you now?
Clearly you didn't read the guard rules properly.
[color=rgb(69, 69, 69)]Do not bug staff to check your application under any circumstances, you be will instantly denied.[/color]
[Image: 1KktKZr.png]Well then
Look like you're application is now [DENIED]

signature

[Image: mca.png]
deniedimj

signature

???
underdogs4vcraft
i have been waiting to be one forever