Contests!
So I had an idea to make a contest, where people can buy contest entry tickets for a set amount, the cost for the tickets is based on the prize. Each of these contests will contain five different sections, where you have to do either a short survey, or complete a sub-contest. Each person will be graded with stars, five stars max, 1/2 star min. The person with the most stars at the end of the contest (the end of the contest will be on a set date, for each big contest), wins. There will be prizes for first, second, and third place competitors. The first place prize will usually be a random donator pack, set at the beginning of each big contest. Second place prize will probably be an OP item(s) that will be given to you by me in game. Third place prize will usually be an in game cash prize. The first contest will be starting next friday. There will be a new contest probably every two weeks, possibly every week, depending on the amount of activity in the contest. If you win, do not expect your rewards immediately, I will let you know when I can get them to you. I promise to get you your prizes as quickly as I can, but please be patient, especially if you are waiting on the first place prize, since I may not have the money at the time when you win, or I may only barely have enough money to buy the pack. You must buy the contest tickets in game, with in game money, the price of the tickets will be based on the prizes for each contest. There will be some custom rules for each contest, based on what the prizes are. For example: The first place prize is Lifetime Donator Plain, only non-donors may buy contest tickets. This applies to every pack, if you already have the pack, you are not allowed to compete. Each contest will be posted every friday, or every other friday, starting next friday, possibly today. The contest posts will be threads where you can post your competition work. You can post your choice for each contest in your reply to the contest thread.
This is just a basic overview of the Contests, and how they are going to work. This is a fun new activity that will reward every player greatly. If you make useless posts on any of the actual contest threads, you will be banned from participating in any of the contests. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please put them in a reply below. Also please do not make useless posts in reply to this thread, doing so may also result in a ban from the contests.

100% Non-Scam Guaranteed!
100% Satisfaction If Win Guaranteed!
Enjoy these amazing contests, and remember, you can't win if you don't play!