Greds6's Mod Application

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

How Long Have You Played On MCP?: Around 3 - 3 1/2 months

Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked?: Yes, banned twice and kicked once.

If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long?: I was first banned for supposedly using an X-Ray hack, the second time I'm not sure because I haven't gotten a definite answer to why I was banned yet. I was kicked once for saying "<---AFK" in chat.

Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator?:
    You should pick me to be your next Moderator because I would love to help MCP be a cleaner, friendlier, and more mature place for everyone that plays on the server. I am mature, trustworthy, and helpful. I will be confident in myself and my moderating abilities and would never be intimidated by any player at any time. I would enforce the rules to the best of my ability at all times, I would never abuse my power, and I would punish those who break the rules accordingly.
    Also, I would like to note that I was accepted to be a guard but was demoted the same day for, "being a trash guard," I think I would be a better Moderator than I was a Guard because guards get thrown into the chaos of the server and have to deal with everything at once. Moderators, in my opinion, don't have the same experience because they mostly just have to deal with the chat and not the prisoners directly. I think that I am fully capable of handling the responsibility of being a mod and I would like to prove that to you.
    Also, I have noticed that I have been on when there are no guards or mods on and the chat is normally filled with swearing and caps during this time and I try to keep people from doing that (just by calmly asking, never by saying "chat offense <player name> x amount left"). I'm sure that if I was a Moderator I would be able to help keep the chat clean during the times that I am online.

Additional Information: None at this time, I may edit this if I think of anything.
Great app,super active,nice to new players,definitely +1 on the app.
Great choice for mod, +1
while I have a vague idea on why you were banned a second time, I'm not entirely sure if it would be enough to keep you from getting mod, and seeing how you were unbanned, it most likely wasn't.

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
(Mar 15th, 2014, 08:32 PM)astralaether link Wrote: and seeing how you were unbanned, it most likely wasn't.

I'll be honest, it wasn't a staff member that unbanned me, er bought me an unban pack.
(Mar 15th, 2014, 08:35 PM)MorbidEntree link Wrote: [quote author=astralaether link=topic=697.msg4660#msg4660 date=1394940728]
and seeing how you were unbanned, it most likely wasn't.

I'll be honest, it wasn't a staff member that unbanned me, er bought me an unban pack.
[/quote]

the pretenses on which you were banned were not really all that provable, but for whatever reason, some staff member banned you

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
(Mar 15th, 2014, 08:36 PM)astralaether link Wrote: [quote author=MorbidEntree link=topic=697.msg4664#msg4664 date=1394940936]
[quote author=astralaether link=topic=697.msg4660#msg4660 date=1394940728]
and seeing how you were unbanned, it most likely wasn't.

[/quote]

the pretenses on which you were banned were not really all that provable, but for whatever reason, some staff member banned you
[/quote]

I know, I was just pointing out that it wasn't a staff member that unbanned me. Just thought I'd mention that in case there was any confusion or anything.