Lord_kk's Guard Application
What is your IGN? Lord_kk
When can you play on MCP? I can play on most days. Weekdays-3-6 Weekends-Anytime idk
What is your timezone? Eastern time zone
What is your rank on the server?Free.
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? I played on a few other small servers and on this server Tongue
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. I used to guard on this server and got to Guard-A. I also guarded for this other server that closed down called Bedrock Rocked (I think) and was a level 3 Guard
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes I visited them before coming to post this, and have visited them many times before.
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? I have quite a lot of guard experience with sedimentary torches, I treat players fairly (view previous guard session on MCP). I was inactive for about 8 Months but then I came back Smile I know all the rules by heart and will make sure to follow them! If I get chosen as guard I will try my best to protect all of the players equally and never back away from a fight to protect them! Time to reference the previous Forums just for fun:

ALL SWORDS BELONG TO US

I hope I get chosen as guard, and thank you for reading my application Big Grin

[attachment deleted by admin]
denied.

signature

???
Quote:denied.

Any reason why?
the key word is no longer all swords belong to us...

signature

[Image: eJw9w0EKgzAQBdD9nOIfoEIRPIHoqkEX7QEifmsg...4oIlQ~.png]
Quote:the key word is no longer all swords belong to us...

Ik, I just put it in for the sake of it, if you pay attention you can see I put sedimentary torch
you put torches, and you didn't have that before. also your app kinda sucks. way too short, you should now lock this since it has been denied.
(Mar 12th, 2014, 05:02 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: you put torches, and you didn't have that before. also your app kinda sucks. way too short, you should now lock this since it has been denied.

or we could just ban people who insist on posting in threads they shouldn't

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.