riot guard is completely messed up
What is the bug: Riot guard more specifically riot shield being really weird with offhand, if you swap it out of off hand using the quick switch button instead of dragging it into the slot in your inv it gets rid of bonus hearts but keeps the buffs. the real glitch is when you put it back the same way cause it does not give back the bonus hearts yet keeps the buffs still. i have found that glitch to have been fixed at some point but even then thats only one of 2 that i have found. the next one is when you equip the riot shield off hand or not it does not let you regain the last 1 and a half hearts without using a gap to regen it

Where is this bug located: anywhere as riot guard

How can we recreate it: the first one is self explanatory the second is just whenever you equip the riot shield
It was made when there was only a single hand. Keep it in the main hand and it should be fine.

signature

???
(Jun 25th, 2018, 02:39 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: It was made when there was only a single hand. Keep it in the main hand and it should be fine.
i use it in off hand so i can fight with sword while i get buffs cause its the only way you can actually do anything as a riot guard without getting slaughtered
(Jun 25th, 2018, 04:09 PM)stinglikebeedril link Wrote: [quote author=LaughNgamez link=topic=5707.msg34389#msg34389 date=1529962789]
It was made when there was only a single hand. Keep it in the main hand and it should be fine.
i use it in off hand so i can fight with sword while i get buffs cause its the only way you can actually do anything as a riot guard without getting slaughtered
[/quote]
it also does not give buffs while in offhand