Axeis' Guard Application
What is your IGN? Axeis
How old are you as of now? 12
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) 0.2 because of reset, but I have a lot of experience on the server and know the rules very well.
When can you play on MCP? Weekdays, but depends on the situation. Usually I can play on weekdays after around 4:00 EST.
What is your timezone? Eastern Standard Time
What is your rank on the server? C
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? I do, but I do not remember the names. However I have lots of experience on this server as I've been here since V5
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). No, but I have experience with being staff and I can handle things well, and I am a good PVPer so I can hold off riots and bad people on the server.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes.
Why should we pick you to be our next guard? I am good at PVP, I can handle things very well alone, and I really just want the server to be a better place, and as a guard, I can easily provide that. For example, many C players have quit just because they were killed or died. I am also not biased towards anyone and will do my job and what I need to do.
Not yet, But nice player

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
He is a nice player, Im not one to talk But some of the Things he says Are just plain out fucking disgusting Especially to a Woman, So in my opinion He would set a bad example as a guard if you ask me, Welp thats all I have to say G,Day -1

signature

(Dec 3rd, 2017, 05:04 PM)Lord63 link Wrote:He is a nice player, Im not one to talk But some of the Things he says Are just plain out fucking disgusting Especially to a Woman, So in my opinion He would set a bad example as a guard if you ask me, Welp thats all I have to say G,Day -1

signature

Why did that just get Reposted?

signature

No. -1

signature

[Image: 7caac5ef9ccddaa7aae1ed3d23a2a8ac.png]

[Image: 6u1v6ul.png]