space_walker06's Guard application
What is your IGN? space_walker06
How old are you as of now? 11
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) 50.9 hours
When can you play on MCP? 4:00pm to 9:00pm on weekdays and 10:00am to 11:00pm weekends.
What is your timezone? Eastern Time Zone
What is your rank on the server? free rank
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). I have no experience with guarding.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes I have. I have read them over three times.
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? I absolutely love the sever. I have gotten to know a lot of the people on there. I can also play on it a lot. I would really like to help make the server better and I am fully detected. I want to help new people and people that have been on there for a while. The server is just so amazing and so much fun to be on and being a guard would be an honor.
-1 didn't read the rules.
I have read the rules.
-1 Did not read the rules. Application needs work , try presenting yourself better and show you have passion to be a guard. rekt snoopdawg

signature

" If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit."-
Dr. Emmett Brown
Denied due to not reading rules and not being on for 5+ days.

signature

???