Wiggins266's Guard Application
What is your IGN? My IGN is wiggins266

How old are you as of now? i am currently 17

What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) My Current playtime is 60.4 hours

When can you play on MCP? i can play nearly everyday mostly 3 or 4 hours at a time.

What is your timezone? GMT

What is your rank on the server? i am currently Citizen

Do you have any experience with other prison servers?  yes i played on Fort mine another classic prison server but that has closed down.

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). yes on fortmine i started of as a trail guard like everyone but i was moved up to a full guard and was then moved up to be an op at one point of the server.

I have special eyes #MyBrand

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? yes i have read the rules on the server info room and the rules on the forms.

Why should we pick you to be out next guard?
You should pick me as your next guard as i live in the UK i can be on the times that most of your guard can't, This server has gotten popular in the UK time zone where we are seeing 10 players on at once which i feel there should be 2 or 3 guards on at this time to help the new comers and the usual players.

I also believe i would be good for the job i understand the rules and the countdown rule from 5 was also on the fortmine server i played, And i know not to abuse my powers as a guard and to treat everyone the same. Thanks for considering.
Good app, active, seems pleasant. Will be considered, feel free to repost at a later date due to limited space.

signature

???
thanks Tongue
+1 kind, active, passionate...perfect fit for a guard.

signature

" If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit."-
Dr. Emmett Brown
+1 Nice guy, is active! Dedicated to the sever. Great fit for the Guard role