Staff?
What is your IGN? TheTalkingSlime

How old are you as of now? 11

When can you play on MCP? 3-4 hours per-day

What is your timezone? GB (Great Britain)

What is your rank on the server? Member

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes I have been owner on one and mod on another

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). Nope but I have been staff on a crap ton of servers

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Not yet but I am sure of most of them
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? I am a very friendly and kind person to work with and had a ton of experience being staff on other servers. From that experience I have learnt a whole lot of things like how to sort arguments out so each person gets what they want. I absolutely love working for servers and helping people out. I have YouTube and have advertised the server before on there it has almost hit 400 views. Sometimes I think how could I possibly make this server better but if you hire me as staff I will guarantee that the server will be better. I have a whole lot more reasons but I don't want to bore you so I am going to end it there thanks so much for reading have a great day.
I am happy to see new players applying for staff but there is one thing you areĀ  missing and you will find it in the section 'Guard Rules' under 'Staff Applications'. Once you add that I'm sure there is a high chance of you being considered. And sometime when I see you on I can show you the info room rules.