DarkBlade61102's Guard Application
What is your IGN?: DarkBlade61102
How old are you as of now?: I am 13 years of age.
When can you play on MCP?: I can usually play on MCP from sunday-thursday (around 4:15PM through 9:00PM)(Eastern Time Zone) friday-saturday (around 11:00AM through 12:00PM)(Eastern Time Zone)
What is your timezone?: Eastern Time Zone
What is your rank on the server?: I'm currently E.
Do you have any experience with other prison servers?: Yes I have.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). I don't have any experience with guarding.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room?: Yes I have, if you don't believe me, you can quiz me.
Why should we pick you to be out next guard?: You should pick me to be your next guard because this would be my first time being guard plus i'd like being guard. I'm also great at PVP. (At least i'd say I am) I would be helpful during riots. MCP is also my favorite prison server. (I don't like prison servers where there isn't even guards like OmegaRealm's prison) Even though i'd make mistakes, I would make those mistakes up, Plus, in my opinion, being guard is a would be a great experience for me.

?Donuts Don't Have Farms?

signature

[Image: qjdmazp.gif]
  Me when i see MrMind's dad.

signature

1000ms
+1?

signature

1000ms
Could be nice having dark blade on the guard side in a riot. Experienced player that knows the rules. +1