lizzy's guard app
What is your IGN? lizzy3000
How old are you as of now? 15
When can you play on MCP? like everyday now
What is your timezone? ctz
What is your rank on the server? B rank
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? No, this would be my first guard job if i got it.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). no
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? yes
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? I've been playing on mcp for about 2 years now and I was mod for a bit, then silas took it away so now I'll left with guard. I'm thinking if I get guard after a bit i will know how to do everything good and not be dumb. I feel i need a chance at guard and i think now is a great time to see. I really enjoy mcp and like to help out when ever I can. Most players on mcp like me I think and hopefully they will still like me as guard. I've never been guard but I feel now it's a good time to try it out. Again I love to help out mcp and maybe I can step up my pvp skills. ?Donuts Don't Have Farms?
I'm trying to fix my computer right now and I only got my old one, so It's kind of bad. Hopefully I can get it fixed soon.  pedobear dogemaster
+1 would be a good guard

signature

1+ Would make a very good guard.