amccooljoe Guard Application
What is your IGN? amccooljoe
How old are you as of now? 10
When can you play on MCP? Mostly weekends and sometimes monday - friday
What is your timezone? GMT - 4
What is your rank on the server? B
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? No
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). No
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes, I have read it like 4 times over, and over.
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? Well I think I can help a lot of the players on this server and also I have matured. I know I have been a jerk to the players when i first join, and I thought of what I did, I put myself in their shoes and now know to help people instead of being a jerk to them...I can also help new players on the servers and help guards. I am going to be more active and dedicated to the server from now on. I also finally believe that I can help the server a little bit with my new postitive attitude towards players, and etc..
Thanks for reading!
<3 Smile (Sorry if my application is short :c)
?Donuts Don't Have Farms?

Really nice player, from what I have seen knows what they are doing at PvP and should know the rules. Really improving as a player since they have joined. +1
Hacker got banned. deniedimj

signature

Kek
A2 you lack perms to deny and there is an unban app you might wanna check out.
+1.

Good application, don't really understand why not to have you be guard with all of the other people randomly being selected to guard. Good job.

Signed,
          Kappa Farms  Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Keepo kappamar

signature

[Image: mca.png]
(Jun 8th, 2015, 06:19 PM)MrMind link Wrote:+1.

Good application, don't really understand why not to have you be guard with all of the other people randomly being selected to guard. Good job.

Nice face!

Signed,
          Kappa Farms  Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Keepo kappamar
+1 u poop head  salt

signature

[Image: qjdmazp.gif]
  Me when i see MrMind's dad.