Mob disguesing problems .
1. The fact that if a player is pvping, when escaping the guards they tend to do /d silverfish and kevin and i both agree that this is bull honestly and should be changed.

signature

I shouldn't set my signature to huge ass things.
WHAT THE FUCK YOU CAN'T HAVE THE SAME AVATAR AS KEVEN! Blasphemy I tell you blasphemy!

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I change my avatar to diamond rank Big Grin
(Jul 27th, 2014, 08:07 PM)Zeedin link Wrote: WHAT THE FUCK YOU CAN'T HAVE THE SAME AVATAR AS KEVEN! Blasphemy I tell you blasphemy!
its not the same xD

signature

I shouldn't set my signature to huge ass things.
(Jul 28th, 2014, 07:34 AM)Nija_Gaming link Wrote: [quote author=Zeedin link=topic=1530.msg9259#msg9259 date=1406516859]
WHAT THE FUCK YOU CAN'T HAVE THE SAME AVATAR AS KEVEN! Blasphemy I tell you blasphemy!
its not the same xD
[/quote]It was

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
(Jul 28th, 2014, 07:34 AM)Nija_Gaming link Wrote: [quote author=Zeedin link=topic=1530.msg9259#msg9259 date=1406516859]
its not the same xD
[/quote]IT WAS THE SAME