Minutes are causing problems
OK so recently minutes played has been added and this is good for seeing if staff are active and all, but I can tell it puts stress on many guards to make it to the top. Many guards have been AFK, farming minutes and not doing there job. There should be an auto kick for AFK, or something along those lines. I am not gonna put out names unless asked, but there are 3 guards I already know that are AFK for an hour or more a day. This isn't right and should be dealt with I will start recording and posting  AFK guards and will help stop this problem, but I need other staffs' help. Please help me deal with this problem.

- SkillzSource
I've thought that the server should have an auto-kick plugin for AFK players ever since I joined the server.
(Apr 23rd, 2014, 02:57 PM)SkillzSource link Wrote: OK so recently minutes played has been added and this is good for seeing if staff are active and all, but I can tell it puts stress on many guards to make it to the top. Many guards have been AFK, farming minutes and not doing there job. There should be an auto kick for AFK, or something along those lines. I am not gonna put out names unless asked, but there are 3 guards I already know that are AFK for an hour or more a day. This isn't right and should be dealt with I will start recording and posting  AFK guards and will help stop this problem, but I need other staffs' help. Please help me deal with this problem.

- SkillzSource

I personally, wouldn't talk if I were you.

signature

[Image: FBItP4u.gif]
(Apr 23rd, 2014, 05:04 PM)Sparty link Wrote: I personally, wouldn't talk if I were you.

When I have been on Skillz is always out in C handling the players and pvp, but I agree with him there are a few select guards who afk for the minutes.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Apr 23rd, 2014, 02:57 PM)SkillzSource link Wrote: OK so recently minutes played has been added and this is good for seeing if staff are active and all, but I can tell it puts stress on many guards to make it to the top. Many guards have been AFK, farming minutes and not doing there job. There should be an auto kick for AFK, or something along those lines. I am not gonna put out names unless asked, but there are 3 guards I already know that are AFK for an hour or more a day. This isn't right and should be dealt with I will start recording and posting  AFK guards and will help stop this problem, but I need other staffs' help. Please help me deal with this problem.

- SkillzSource
It dose not pay you if you are afk

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ