noobhack3rs Guard Application!
What is your IGN? noobhack3r
When can you play on MCP? Every Single day from 6 am to 12 pm
What is your timezone? Eastern central
What is your rank on the server? Free
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes but only just one other.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. And i am C guard on Pb server
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes i have read all the rules and even in the info room and I have never broken them.
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? Starting off, I am very mature and do not take PvP as a joke. I am a very serious person that always does what he has to. I am also a great PvPer so I am not scared of dying. I know all Guard and prison Rules. I want to protect new players and even advanced players from all sorts of people such as Trollers hackers and PvPers I will always be scouting For contra-bands such as Swords,Bows and even poison potions. I have been Guard before so I know all it's ways. I do not like seeing Guards get killed and I want to help them. I will not abuse my power. I like to help new players with rules and know how to enforce them. I will not get mad if I get killed a lot of times. I want to get back to Guarding like I use to and I really hope I can get that chance. Silas or any admins looking at my application I want to tell you that I miss Guarding. I promise that this time I would work even harder then before in Guarding and would be more Active. I really hope this convinced you that I would be a really good Guard. I also wanted to say that I do not always see a Guard on so I would be on a lot. Thank you and I hope i can show you all that I am an excellent Guard.

Ps: I hope that i can get back to Guarding like I use to!
You forgot to put Sedimentary Torch in your app
(Mar 22nd, 2014, 07:47 AM)Cooldawg28 link Wrote: You forgot to put *********** in your app

Usually we don't tell them what the phrase is when they forget to put it in their application......