austin_boyer's guard application
What is your IGN? austin_boyer
When can you play on MCP? usually around 1:00 to 10:00 p.m.
What is your timezone? central time zone
What is your rank on the server? A
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? yes, i play on two others
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. i have not been a guard but have been an admin
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? yes
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? because i want to help to stop people from hacking, swearing, killing, using caps, & e.t.c. on this server
You need to read the guard rules again and the "why should we choose you" section is way too short. Try to make it around 2 or 3 paragraphs and use proper spelling, grammar, and capitalization.
(Mar 17th, 2014, 04:11 PM)austin_boyer link Wrote: What is your IGN? austin_boyer
When can you play on MCP? usually around 1:00 to 10:00 p.m.
What is your timezone? central time zone
What is your rank on the server? A
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? yes, i play on two others
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. i have not been a guard but have been an admin
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? yes
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? because i want to help to stop people from hacking, swearing, killing, using caps, & e.t.c. on this server
this app is really short, you don't get to do most of that stuff except prevent people from killing until a-guard, and also you have something missing which makes me think you didn't read the guard rules

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]