noobhack3r's Guard Application
What is your IGN? noobhack3r
When can you play on MCP? Every Single day from 6 am to 12 pm
What is your timezone? Eastern central
What is your rank on the server? Free
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes but only just one other.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. Gizmo i use to be C Guard.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes i have read all the rules and even in the info room and i have never broken them.
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? Starting off, i am very mature and do not take pvp as a joke. I am a very serious person that always does what he has to. I am also a great pvper so I am not scared of dying. I know all Guard and prison Rules. I want to protect new players and even advanced players from all sorts of people such as trollers hackers and pvpers. I do not get mad when I loose god swords pics or even shovels. I do not always see a Guard on so I would be on a lot. I do not want Guard to Abuse but to help players and enforce the rules. I am active every day. I know i am ready for this job and i hope i can show you. I know i can make MCP a more fun and safe place to be in. I will always be helping new players in understanding rules and enforcing them.
Thank you and I hope I can get guard and show MCP how good of a Guard i am.
Decent app but you should probably fix your spelling mistakes and capitalization errors. Also, I haven't seen you in pvp much (mostly because I try to avoid pvp areas most of the time lol) and you don't seem to be all that active, I may be wrong about that though.

EDIT: I don't think that it would send a good message to new players when they see a guard named "noobhack3r"
I think that I said that Morbid? Lol?

Decent app, very nice, follows rules, good at pvp? noobhackr is a great choice for guard +1
locked because you made a new application

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.